Posted February 22, 2013 by Veronika Sonsev
1. Twitter for Ecommerce Merchants via Practical Ecommerce
Many retailers have discovered that Twitter is an effective way to communicate with their customers and prospects. A recent study for Twitter by Compete reported that Twitter users are more likely to buy online, versus the general public.
2. Google Glass Translate Feature to Help Shoppers Shop Abroad (Video) via Social Commerce Today
Shopping, in its most essential form is social – one person buying from another . But what if they don’t understand each other?
3. How Mobile Is Changing Ecommerce [Infographic] via Get Elastic Blog
Keeping with the mobile theme this week, our Friday ‘graphic by KISSmetrics rounds up some sweet stats on mobile Web usage.
4. Burberry Puts Digital Interaction Into Clothes via Digiday
Iconic British brand Burberry is giving shoppers personalized digital experiences with its latest season of clothing. For its special “Smart Personalization” service, which is part of the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, the brand embedded scannable digital tags in its clothes and accessories. The digital tags can be scanned with a mobile device.
5. Twitter Is Testing A New Advertising Card For Lead Generation via TechCrunch
Twitter is testing a new ad unit that gives direct marketers a way to generate leads directly from tweets.