Posted January 11, 2013 by Veronika Sonsev
1. A social twist on direct selling helps net Kitsy Lane $3.5 million in funding via Internet Retailer
Putting a social spin on the direct sales model popularized by Avon Products Inc.and Tupperware has helped Kitsy Lane raise $3.5 million in a Series A funding round.
2. Who Are Digital Divas and Why Should Retailers Care? (Infographic) via Commerce Innovation
To better understand fashion consumers in the changing face of retail, we partnered with the Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing at the University of Arizona to survey more than 7,000 consumers in the US, UK, France and Germany and uncovered an emerging and valuable consumer segment that retailers should know and serve.
3. The Steady Drumbeat of the Global M-Commerce Revolution via Ecommerce Times
The next-gen e-commerce player is globally minded and logistically savvy, with an eye firmly fixed on the opportunities presented by mobile.
4. 2013 and the Rise of Ecommerce 3.0 via Get Elastic
From the ever-increasing adoption rate of smart phones to the rise of China and India as top-ranked global internet users, 2013 holds promise for fascinating trends to emerge across industry sectors and across the globe, giving rise to what can only be seen as Ecommerce 3.0.
5. Customer Service Key for Ecommerce; 6 Pointers via Practical Ecommerce
As ecommerce business owners, we tend to think in terms of policies, inventory, and operations. But the most important part of our businesses is customers. A customer-centric organization considers how every decision will impact the customer experience.