1. 13 Tips for Ecommerce Success in 2013 via Practical Ecommerce
For 2013, be sure to prepare a budget and cash flow projection so that you can invest when opportunities arise. Beyond that, in this article, I’ll introduce 13 tips that will help your business stay successful in the coming year.
2. Luxury brands trail Amazon in customer satisfaction via Internet Retailer
The Luxury E-Retail Satisfaction Index, released today by the company, which measures consumer satisfaction with web sites, scores luxury brands in aggregate at 77 on a 100-point scale of customer satisfaction, compared with non-luxury brands at 78
3. Should Businesses Like a Facebook Graph Search Built on Likes? via Ecommerce Times
So now we know why Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg have been so busy recruiting former Google big brains: They coveted their mastery of algorithms, their sure-footedness in navigating mountains of Web-based data.
The result? Facebook Graph Search, announced Tuesday by Zuckerberg.
4. Digital Divas: How to Get a Piece of the Fashion Spend Pie via Commerce Innovations Blog
Recent research by the University of Arizona uncovered Digital Divas — an emerging and valuable consumer segment that is highly engaged with both fashion merchandise and digital technology.
5. The Next Generation of Digital Retail Technology via Daily Deal Media
The last day of NRF’s Big Show in NYC saw Wendy Lea from Get Satisfaction, Manish Mehta from Marketvine and Beck Besecker from Marxent Labs presenting their vision of the future of retail in five-minute segments. The panel opened up with the obvious problem plaguing retailers today, ‘how do we differentiate ourselves from Amazon and Walmart if we can’t compete with them on price? The solution was simple – getting customers to build your brand’s community by implementing the right technology on-site.