Posted July 23, 2012 by Veronika Sonsev
inSparq investigates what visual changes online retailers can make to their site today in order to increase conversions and drive more sales. The infographic offers suggestions on:
- what colors to use in order to increase excitement, loyalty, or action
- what colors to avoid if you are marketing to other countries.
- what fonts to use based on what the voice you want to portray
- which call to action will increase conversions by 200%
- whether underlining clickable text has any effect on its CTR