Posted May 2, 2012 by Veronika Sonsev
Week 1 (May 7th):
Accelerator begins with a ‘Social Commerce Health Assessment’
Participants will be given an assessment based on their current social commerce strategy and software solutions. The analysis will be based on the following criteria:
- Level of customer engagement and repeat purchase
- Social commerce functionalities currently integrated on site
- Customer access to information about products
This analysis will be used to help build a highly customized program for each participant.
Week 2 (May 14th):
Wednesday, May 16th–> Webinar 1: “Social Commerce Best Practices: Prescribing the Right Plan for Your Business.” Benefits of social commerce technologies for creating user engagement and program overview.
- Presenting Company: inSparq
Week 3 (May 21st):
Wednesday, May 23rd–>Webinar 2: “Talk to Me Like You Know Me.” Leveraging customer insights to personalize web and email conversations with your customers.
- Presenting Company: Sailthru
- Industry Expert: Cassie Lancellotti-Young - Vice President of Marketing, Savored
Week 4 (May 28th):
Wednesday, May 30th–> Webinar 3: “Measure Twice, Cut Once.” How to use your data to increase your revenue, customer lifetime value, and ROI.
- Presenting Company: RJ Metrics [with client case study]
Week 5 (June 4th):
***Second Social Commerce Health Assessment. Evaluate current efforts. 1on1 conversations with participating partners to determine what can be done to enhance results.
Week 6 (June 11th):
Wednesday, June 13th–> Webinar 4: “Best Practices for Driving E-Commerce from Facebook.”
- Presenting Company: Offerpop
- Industry Expert: Christian Moya – Producer at Tylted (formerly VP of Product at OMGPOP)
Week 7 (June 18th):
Wednesday, June 20th–> Webinar 5: “Gaining Deeper Insights on Your Customers.”
Week 8 (June 25th):
Wednesday, June 27th–> Webinar 6: “The Time Is Now: Daily Deals, Flash Sales, Social Coupons.” The benefits of short-term incentive sales.
Week 9 (July 9th):
Wednesday, July 11th–> Webinar 7: “Get Them Coming Back for More.” How to use Q&A and loyalty to drive engagement.
- Presenting Companies: Power Reviews TBD loyalty
- Industry Expert: Tara Hunt – CEO of Buyosphere
Week 10 (July 16th):
Wednesday, July 18th –> Webinar 8 “How Retargeting Can Transform Window Shoppers into Customers”
- Presenting Companies: Retargeter